So after being engaged for over 2 months now... it is finally beginning to sink in a bit that we actually need to plan a wedding! Aron and I have had the most crazy, hectic, busy schedules of all time since the proposal, so very little has gotten done. Which... is okay! I am so glad that we are going to have a long engagement and enjoy this stage together.
So far... we've chosen a venue... gone to hear a band we'd like to hire... and begun to ask some folks to stand up with us. So really... we are making progress!! But really... I am beyond excited for the school year to end so I can begin to plan all the fun details! Hopefully Aron will also enjoy it, even just slightly, when the ball gets rolling! For now... here is the website that I created on the knot.com!
http://nicolearon.ourwedding.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment