I am having seven attendants... which is a lot in my opinion, but I guess that also makes me one lucky girl. I have so many fantastic friends, that narrowing it down to just a few was not a fun part of this experience, but 12 BM's was out of the question! My maid of honor is my best friend, Meghan. I am also having her daughter be my flower girl! The other leading ladies include: my cousins, Sue and Sis, my sister in law and future sister in law, Andrea and Kate, (whose babes will also be representing!) and two special friends, Lauren and Dani. All in all- 7. And I'm FINALLY done asking!Each response was equally special... from "Awwww" (Meg, who didn't have much of a surprise element), to tears (Susan, and Dani to be expected.. Andrea, not so much!), to "Hell ya I'm in!" (my sissypants Sarah) and lots and lots of hugs. These girls have made me who I am today, have helped Aron and my relationship grow, and I am certain will all continue to be a major influence on us as we continue on our journey.
Here's to being surrounded by beautiful ladies- inside and out- on my big day! Now... how to ask my Zacherino if he'll deliver some rings??? Ideas?
Loved the title of this post, and I love your blog so far!
ReplyDelete